With so much media attention always going to Apple and their iOS platform, its worth taking a look at how Android is fairing in the competitive mobile market.
Here are some new stats worth taking note of in regards to the Android mobile platform:
– 200,000 Android phones are sold everyday.
– 97,000 (approx) applications in the Android Marketplace.
– Android supports Adobe Flash 10.1 (whereas Apple does not).
– Android supports in browser file uploading (whereas Applie iOS does not).
– Android devices now offer multiple user accounts.
– Android is soon to be releasing the Android Music Store.